Our range includes pressure tanks, airpsray pumps, Airmix or air assisted airless® pumps, airless® pumps, extrusion pumps, gear pumps and powder pumps.
Our equipment features both metal, aluminum or stainless steel construction to dispense fluid products such as coatings (top coats, primers, varnishes, stains....) powder or pasty products for any kind of production applications rates with a high transfer efficiency. We also supply all pump accessories and tools to apply paint in the most efficient way. Our range - dedicated to the industrial finishing production industry includes also spray pumps kits fitted with spray guns, hoses. Our equipment are designed for any industrial professional application projects.
The air motor size of our pump will determine the air pressure ratio and the type of spraying such as low pressure and HVLP, Airmix (also called AAA for air assisted airless® spray,) or Airless® . Our pumps can feed any conventional guns, air assisted airless® gun, airless® and extrusion guns and dispensers.
Besides the standard range, Sames has developed several innovative patented pump technologies such as Flowmax for reduced and quick maintenance or R technology.
We offer different size of air motor and fluid sections. Our equipment range dispenses product to all types of spray gun (pressure up to 400 bar (5800 psi) for a perfect atomization, ideal fan pattern size and meets any type of production need in every market (metal, wood, plastic, railways, cosmetic, cosmetic packaging,...).
All our pumps are equipped with a pneumatic motor (for power) and a ball or shovel fluid section (driven part). The majority of our pumps are double acting pumps. Our pumps packings are designed for a long shelf life. They are designed for operator skin care (closed construction)
- This pumping technology is a air spray pneumatic pump used to atomize under low pressure.
- Diaphragm pump technology (also known as a Membrane pump) is a positive displacement pump that uses a combination of reciprocating action of a teflon diaphragm (with a long lasting shelf live) and suitable valves on either side of the diaphragm.
Flowmax® patented technology:
- Flowmax gives the customer total reliability and soft operation when processing high solids, abrasives, UV, pre-catalized, water-based paints & hardeners containing isocyanate. The Flowmax® technology guarantees a perfect seal to ensure a leakproof pump increasing productivity.
- Flowmax® Bellow Technology is a patented Sames design with an improved piston shelf life. In addition, Flowmax® has been adapted to our airless® assisted airless® spray guns - for an unrivaled reliability. (also available in Airless® spraying)
Type R range pumps:
- Lubricant circulating pumps are known under the 'R' range at Sames. This pumps includes state-of-the-art technologies Flowmax® Bellow technology (closed conception) insuring high reliability (up to 10 million of cycle with maintenance)An innovative concept of lubricant re-circulation allowing active piston flushing while operating and visual checking of the potential leak
- Fluid section interchangeable because they are very quick divorceable with engines
High viscosity pumping system fitted on rams and follower plates to feed extrusion guns or dispensers.
Powder pumps and precise gear pumps.
We also supply a range of pressure pots or tanks which requires low maintenance and are user-friendly to operate.
Sames also offers a wide range of spray guns - available as complete outfits with air hose, fluid hose and pressure pots or pumps . Whatever your paint containers, our pump accessories will help you personalize your application projects and perfectly control your application, with the ideal spray fan pattern size, to achieve the finest finish and high transfer efficiency. All our spare parts have a extended shelf life and are designed to match every customer demand. The combination between our pump and spray gun technologies allows for great atomization, ideal fan pattern size increasing the finish quality in most industrial (metal, aeronautics, wood...), appliances (white goods, airless® bottles), transportation... only to name a few.
Discover on our website, and in a secure way, all the technical characteristics of our standard or innovative spray pumps in real time by consulting the dedicated product pages. also available, videos of customer testimonials (also on our Youtube channel). For any questions or specific item, do not hesitate to contact us by email or through our contact form.